Are you so organized that everything has its place? Are you careful, meticulous, and conscientious? Are you naturally efficient and good at juggling multiple tasks at once? If so, this may be the job opportunity you’re searching for.
- Accurately produce service contracts for harvesting operations and road work using the information foresters provided using standard forms.
- Be introduced to a team who will show them the ropes of entering service contract data and accounts payable data into the company’s forest management software and performing timber settlement reconciliation.
- Be their friendly, approachable self and communicate on multiple platforms by answering the phone, emails, and other forms of correspondence.
- Healthcare and Disability plan.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid vacation schedule.
- Eligible for annual bonus plan.
American Forest Management, Inc. (AFM) is the largest forest consulting firm in the United States. AFM currently manages over 5.7 million acres of privately owned timberland and has sold over $3.2 billion in real estate transactions under AFM Real Estate, a subsidiary of AFM. With 300+ employees operating from 52 offices in 17 states, Panama and Costa Rica, AFM’s team of professionals is focused on meeting client needs by providing a complete range of forestry services. Our small, regionally dispersed offices provide individualized services, and our large overall size allows us to coordinate teams of foresters and technical specialists for large, complex jobs.
AFM’s team of professionals is focused on meeting client needs by providing a complete range of forestry services, including land and wildlife management, land sale and acquisition services, forest inventory and design, growth and yield modeling, cash flow projections, environmental services, appraisal, forest resource data management, and harvest scheduling.
Apply on the AFM website here: https://americanforestmanagementinc.applytojob.com/apply/JAC4Jgh1Kv/Admi...