To provide leadership, management direction and schedules for the Electrical and Instrumentation (E/I) maintenance personnel and resources. Responsibilities include the safe effective utilization of resources required to ensure the proper maintenance of mill assets and provide the desired state of reliability.
- Responsible for the personal and operational safety of the members on the crew and equipment in the area.
- Manage the personnel and operations of the area in a manner consistent with the Company and Mill philosophies, policies and procedures.
- Directly supervise the activities of the assigned area.
- E/I maintenance workforce.
- Support Maintenance apprenticeship programs.
- Provide leadership and coordination of the mill’s activities and relationships with contractors consistent with Billerud’s Best Practice Books.
- Assure training and competence of the workforce according to established guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with operations, other maintenance supervision and maintenance teams to implement planned work, emergency work and preventative maintenance schedules as required.
- Ensure that maintenance work is carried out using established best practices to minimize cost in labor, materials, and lost production.
- Promote positive interpersonal relationships between members within the area and across the mill to insure a positive work environment.
Required Skills Minimum Required Skills:
- Demonstrated communications/listening skills.
- Electrical and/or Instrument knowledge with industrial experience.
- Working knowledge and support of planning and scheduling, predictive, and preventative maintenance functions.
- Demonstrated understanding of Pulp & Paper equipment, processes, and systems.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead & advocate change.
- Demonstrated managerial courage.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to drive for results.
- BS Electrical Engineering or equal experience.
Billerud provides paper and packaging materials that challenge conventional packaging for a sustainable future. We are a world leading company in superior paper and packaging materials made from virgin fiber – passionately committed to sustainability, quality, and customer value.
Apply online here: https://jobs.silkroad.com/BNA/Careers/Apply/MultiForm/186