- Must be able to replace and repair process pipe systems; both screwed and welded.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Comfortable working in a team environment.
- Possess the competence and have the initiative to learn the technology necessary to support the Mill Excellent communication, organizational and administrative skills
Required Experience Musts:
- Requires journeyman level rating or equivalent in pipefitting / welding with at least two (2) years of recent industrial experience.
- In addition to the pipefitting / welding skills, multi-craft knowledge and experience is desired.
- Proven and demonstrated commitment to safety procedures and policies.
- Demonstrated understanding of Pulp & Paper equipment, processes, and systems.
- A motivated self-starter with excellent work ethic and demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (written & verbal) to all levels of the organization.
- Recognizes and supports training and personal development.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate, prioritize, and make timely decisions in emergency situations.
- Working knowledge and support of planning and scheduling functions.
- Familiarity with SAP, MWS or an equivalent CMMS.
- Demonstrated knowledge and support of predictive/preventive maintenance programs
Preferred experience in:
- Manufacturing Environment.
Billerud provides paper and packaging materials that challenge conventional packaging for a sustainable future. We are a world leading company in superior paper and packaging materials made from virgin fiber – passionately committed to sustainability, quality, and customer value.
Apply online here: https://jobs.silkroad.com/BNA/Careers/Apply/MultiForm/194