To provide Administrative, Forestry and Accounting support on moderately complex assignments requiring good judgment, strong communication and computer skills typically supporting a manager and/or an assigned team
- Compile, prepare and distribute daily reports associated with production needs and record retention.
- Work with vendors and customers in resolving account issues and discrepancies.
- Schedule meetings and appointments; prepare agendas and coordinate travel plans for internal and off-site meetings as requested.
- Develop moderately complex spreadsheets typically requiring the creation of basic to moderate formulas.
- Prepare correspondence, presentations and reports with minimal guidance using word processing and graphics software.
- Take notes at department or committee meetings; transcribe notes and distribute to meeting participants.
- Participate on projects or teams as assigned.
- Maintain department records.
- Monitor office supplies and order as needed; ensure office equipment is maintained in good working order.
- Collect and compile data for entry into database system; maintain information in system including SAP and AFX.
- Process miscellaneous sales invoices which include mulch, scrap and employee sales.
- Perform all duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as necessary
Knowledge of current office procedures.
Strong organizational skills.
Strong clerical and administrative skills.
Proven communication and interpersonal skills.
Basic accounting experience.
Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize assigned tasks.
Demonstrated ability to work independently.
Ability to operate a computer and supporting software packages, including the ability to satisfactorily perform all SAP and AFX tasks associated with this role.
High School diploma or equivalent required; AA or other advanced coursework or certifications preferred.
3+ years of office environment preferred
From our sustainable forestry and manufacturing practices and our approach to protect the health and safety of our people to our products, we work to ensure our company contributes to better building and, therefore, a better world for all of us.
Please apply directly on our careers page - https://jobs.lpcorp.com/job/Sagola-Office-Administrator-MI-49881/1046246...