At Biewer Logistics LLC, we treat our drivers like family. We hire only experienced, professional drivers for our Midwest fleet. Our routes run primarily in the central United States. Here are several reasons why you should consider driving for Biewer Logistics:
- $3,500 Sign On Bonus
- 2,500 miles a week AVERAGED!
- Pay for EVERY mile- Odometer Pay
- Newer leased equipment less than 5 years old
- 110% compliant with DOT regulations and safety
- Work with experienced and knowledgeable Dispatch team
- All equipment is supplied to fleet drivers to complete the job
Biewer Logistics LLC is the in-house transportation division of Biewer Lumber and its affiliates. We have several terminals throughout the Midwest such as: Lansing, MI, McBain, MI, Seneca, IL, Spencer, WI, and Prentice, WI. Our team of dedicated professionals takes pride in meeting our customers’ needs on every shipment. Our employees and fleet drivers are ready and willing to provide you with testimonials on what it’s like to work for our family of companies. We pride ourselves in having low driver turnover due to the investments placed in our companies.
- Current CDL class "A".
- 1 year of current OTR Tractor/Trailer driving experience.
- Experience with open top or flatbed hauling preferred.
- Clear driving record per Motor Vehicle Record (MVR).
- Accidents – no major chargeable in the last 3 years and no more than 1 minor chargeable per year in the last 3 years.
- Successful completion of DOT physical, drug screening and road tests.
- Medical, dental and vision.
- 401k Match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Life/AD&D Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Optional short and long term disability.
- Optional accidental insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Biewer Lumbers provides its customers with the highest-quality lumber, superior service, and exceptional reliability. Biewer Sawmills provides its customers with the highest-quality lumber, superior service, and exceptional reliability. Our four fully-automated sawmills, producing both SPF and SYP, are vertically integrated and equipped with industry-leading advanced technology. We also have three state-of-the-art treatment plants that process and treat both residential and commercial products. As a proud fourth-generation, family-owned company, we are committed to operating the safest and most effective facilities for our dedicated employees.
Visit our website at biewerlumber.com/careers to apply, or call (810)-637-9000