What if you could go to work and contribute to a sustainable future? Billerud, formerly Verso, is a leading sustainable packaging materials and paper company. We are passionate paper makers committed to providing the best solutions to our customers. It is our goal to deliver a quality product, on time. We offer competitive compensation, full benefits, opportunities for growth and advancement, and an understanding that our people make us successful.
If you’re passionate about what you do and driven to do it well, there’s a place for you at Billerud!
Business Partner for the Sourcing process specific to the Escanaba Carton board Mill Transformation Project. Provide Sourcing and Procurement support for all aspects of the project. Serve in the role to deliver outstanding sourcing and procurement work product to support the Mill Transformation Project. Work in a team that consists of Billerud NA and Europe procurement resources. This is a 100 % matrix role that will report directly to Head of Procurement Transformation Program and will be part of the North American Sourcing Organization.
- Use and establish as necessary procurement strategies and schedules to ensure that project/area-specific requirements are managed within the procurement process.
- Early and active involvement to secure strategic scope.
- Develop RFX documentation in collaboration with the respective Project/Area lead within the program and project organization.
- Drive and track RFX’s and related quotations, purchases for each respective RFX, and act as the owner of the commercial contacts with suppliers.
- Participate in the program’s Quality Assurance and Quality Control process for RFXs by driving the process for each RFX.
- Coordinate purchasing issues between projects, sub-projects and line organization.
- Establish and lead negotiation teams, prepare and conduct negotiations to achieve established goals.
- Follow up and report against the program’s procurement plan and against the program’s and project’s metrics and milestones.
- Establish, plan, and lead relevant forums and, upon request, participate in relevant forums, according to the program’s meeting structure.
- Contract management, including contract risks, deviations, claims management, etc. (in collaboration with the program’s Legal support when needed).
- Assist Head of Procurement Transformation Program in reporting to Program Management, etc.
- Abide by the Delegation of Authority matrix.
- At least 3 years of qualified experience in capital spending/investment procurement in an international environment.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and driving procurement processes in capital spending/investment projects and with a solid understanding of the supply chain process.
- Demonstrated experience in handling commercial areas such as negotiations, contracting strategies, contract risks, etc
Billerud provides paper and packaging materials that challenge conventional packaging for a sustainable future. We are a world leading company in superior paper and packaging materials made from virgin fiber – passionately committed to sustainability, quality, and customer value.
Apply online here: https://jobs.silkroad.com/BNA/Careers/Apply/MultiForm/223