Operations Maintenance Coordinator primary responsibility is to ensure that the maintenance work is value-added, properly coordinated and executed in the R&U Business Unit.
- Fully support the mill safety programs.
- Support mill Manufacturing Work Systems.
- Assesses all maintenance work requests for value and completeness.
- Reviews maintenance backlog and coordinates value-adding jobs based on priority and resource availability, including predictive preventative maintenance (PPM) items.
- Attends Maintenance scheduling meeting to provide input on adjustments.
- Creates Maintenance schedule based on current operations.
- Works very closely with Production Coordinators and Engineers to understand production needs and opportunities.
- Determines the level of Root Cause Analysis (RCA) to be done and the resources and documentation required.
- Works closely with outage planners to coordinate annual outages.
- Possess ambulatory capabilities to move around the mill, climb ladders, and catwalks.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; competency with standard Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SAP, Proficy, PI, G3PTM, etc.
- Thorough understanding of unit operations, process equipment, and technology.
- In depth knowledge of plant operations, maintenance spending constraints, production commitments, costs, margins, capital projects, small projects and turnarounds.
- Ability to give encouragement, guidance, and direction to others to improve performance.
- Ability to listen generously and practice open advocacy.
- Ability to reach a conclusion using relevant information and data and to determine the best course of action in a timeframe that is consistent with business requirements.
- Primarily influence other QUAD members and OMGs, maintenance scheduler, maintenance planners, maintenance leaders, operators, and shift leaders .
- Bachelor s degree in electrical engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering or a related field or equivalent work experience 5+ years of related paper, operational, or manufacturing/industrial experience.
- Verso Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Apply online here: https://jobs.silkroad.com/BNA/Careers/Apply/MultiForm/250
Billerud provides paper and packaging materials that challenge conventional packaging for a sustainable future. We are a world leading company in superior paper and packaging materials made from virgin fiber – passionately committed to sustainability, quality, and customer value.