Pick up goods and materials, verify loads for accuracy, and deliver them as instructed. Load and unload cargo. Responsible for basic vehicle maintenance; comply with all safe work practices, policies, and processes at all times. Complete and verify paperwork for accuracy.
- Work involves all shifts including weekends in company trucks, delivering orders to our customers and checking them for accuracy.
- Responsible for following all DOT regulations, including pre-trip and post-trip inspections, properly maintaining your log book and/or e-logs, and reporting any deficiencies in your equipment.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Class A Commercial Driver's License and 2+ years of Tractor/Trailer driving experience
- Must be at least 21 yrs. of age.
- Dependable and safety conscious.
- Consistent on-time performance and strong customer service skills.
- Excellent driving record.
- EOBR knowledge preferred.
As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA) is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers — large and small — package, transport and display products of all kinds. Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing the highest level of customer service and operational excellence. We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100 locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that exceed expectations for performance and environmental responsibility.
All qualified applicants must apply at Careers.packagingcorp.com to be considered.