Manufacturing and Operations
- Provide assistance and technical support necessary to solve operations and maintenance problems.
- Responsibilities include calibrations, preventive, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks and repairs necessary to maintain mill assets.
- Requires the ability to work extended hours, shiftwork, weekends, holidays and respond to after hour calls.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Comfortable working in a team environment.
- Possess the competence and have the initiative to learn the technology necessary to support the Mill.
- Excellent communication, organizational and administrative skills.
- A motivated self starter with excellent work ethic and demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with SAP, MWS or an equivalent CMMS.
- Must be an electrical or instrumentation journeyman OR Have an associate’s degree in Electrical, Electro Mechanical Technology, Instrumentation or equal.
- At least two (2) years of recent industrial maintenance experience.
- Proven and demonstrated commitment to safety procedures and policies DC/AC drive and drive control systems experience (Preferably GE).
- Demonstrated understanding of Pulp & Paper equipment, processes, and systems.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (written & verbal) to all levels of the organization.
- Recognizes and supports training and personal development.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate, prioritize, and make timely decisions in emergency situations.
- Working knowledge and support of planning and scheduling functions.
- Demonstrated knowledge and support of predictive/preventive maintenance programs.
Preferred experience in:
- Manufacturing environment.
Billerud provides paper and packaging materials that challenge conventional packaging for a sustainable future. We are a world leading company in superior paper and packaging materials made from virgin fiber – passionately committed to sustainability, quality, and customer value.
Apply online here: https://jobs.silkroad.com/BNA/Careers/Apply/MultiForm/87