Biewer Sawmill, Inc. is looking to add full-time General Labor / Machine Operators to our team in McBain, MI. This position will train for various roles, possess problem-solving skills, and enjoy being a team player.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Operate modern sawmill and planer equipment.
- Train in various aspects of sawmill and planer manufacturing processes.
- Follow work instructions and monitor equipment performance.
- Identify and communicate production and quality concerns.
- Ensure safe work practices and follow safety procedures.
- Maintain good industrial housekeeping at workstations and other work areas.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Solid work history.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Medical, dental and vision.
- 401k Match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Life/AD&D Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Optional short and long term disability.
- Optional accidental insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Biewer Lumbers provides its customers with the highest-quality lumber, superior service, and exceptional reliability. Biewer Sawmills provides its customers with the highest-quality lumber, superior service, and exceptional reliability. Our four fully-automated sawmills, producing both SPF and SYP, are vertically integrated and equipped with industry-leading advanced technology. We also have three state-of-the-art treatment plants that process and treat both residential and commercial products. As a proud fourth-generation, family-owned company, we are committed to operating the safest and most effective facilities for our dedicated employees.
Apply on our careers page https://www.biewerlumber.com/careers/