PotlatchDeltic Corporation is seeking a Reliability Coordinator to Lead activities associated with the Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) process which includes monitoring weekly TPM team performance by machine center and facilitating improvement as required. Integrate production and maintenance activities to ensure reliability and performance targets are met. The salary range for this position is $60,567.86-$100,946.44.
- Analyze production processes to identify areas needing improvement.
- Collect downtime data and record in data base.
- Compile reports from data collection for distribution to management team.
- Meet with maintenance, operations, and leadership personnel to review machine center performance.
- Identify and analyse recurring failures and non-routine maintenance activities.
- Write work orders and create requisitions to obtain necessary materials to execute planned jobs.
- Analyze and improve predictive and condition-based maintenance activities.
Work Planning/Scheduling and PM Systems:
- Assist with review of maintenance backlog and help prioritize.
- Provide follow-up and analysis after completion of work.
- Assist with assembly of work lists based on priority and needs of the mill.
- Review PM’s (Preventative Maintenance) with maintenance champions and machine center operators.
- Critique PM and update as needed to include details, pictures, and graphs.
- Participate in the work order scheduling reviews with maintenance and operations departments to meet operational goals.
- Assist with coordination efforts of purchasing and maintenance to ensure all materials, parts, resources, and manpower are available to perform scheduled work properly and in a timely manner.
- Challenge operations and maintenance in their teamwork, problem identification and resolution.
- Collaborate with management to evaluate and address issues with people, process, and equipment.
- Lead root cause analysis serving as center hub to coordinate efforts in addressing issues, assigning action items, tracking progress, and following up to close the loop with management, operations, and maintenance.
- Conduct TPM training for new hires as well as TPM highlights and refresher training during crew meetings.
- Facilitate teams to assess equipment and brainstorm solutions to improve performance and reliability.
- Specialized/technical training and certification in manufacturing technology, engineering, or related maintenance field; associate or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Three to five years of maintenance background preferred and/or three to five years of manufacturing experience.
- Intermediate proficiency of Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project Management.
- Intermediate skills with maintenance management software (AX preferred).
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and verbal and written communication skills for collaboration with multiple departments and individuals.
- Strong management, administrative, and math skills.
- Must be able to organize, coordinate and control multiple tasks and projects with strong attention to detail.
- Must be a high energy, self-directed individual able to collaborate across all departments to influence others and set strategic direction.
- Medical, dental, and vision.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Additional voluntary benefits.
PotlatchDeltic is a leading timberland owner and a top 10 manufacturer of lumber in the United States. We have a long legacy of excellence in timberland management and wood products manufacturing with operations in nine states. PotlatchDeltic is committed to being a responsible corporate citizen and we manage our timberlands for future generations to come.
Create an account and apply online with this link: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/POT1001PC/JobBoard/a572a2a5-6451-4c33-9d...