PotlatchDeltic is seeking applicants to fill a Utility position at the Gwinn Lumber Mill. The hourly rate of pay for this position is $21.0889.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for cleanup around the mill site, operating equipment in the mill, and other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Good attendance, work, and safety records.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the U.S.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to climb stairs and catwalks at elevated levels.
- Able to carry tools, bend, read gauges, and use radio.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be capable of working in hot, dusty, cold wet, dirty, confined working environment on occasion.
- Must be able to work varied shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Industrial or mobile equipment experience desired.
- Medical, dental, vision.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Additional voluntary benefits.
PotlatchDeltic owns nearly 2.2 million acres of timberland and operates seven manufacturing facilities that produce lumber and plywood. We unlock value in lands that have a higher and better use than timberland management and also continue to grow our timber base. Through sustainable stewardship of our resources and efficient production at our facilities, we provide economic benefit to the communities in which we operate and superior returns to our shareholders.
Create an account and apply with this link: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/POT1001PC/JobBoard/a572a2a5-6451-4c33-9d...